We help businesses communicate
We tweet, link, and put in face time.
Giving Back to Local Seniors
Connections for All Generations
Social Boomerang is giving back to local seniors by providing educational seminars teaching about the use of Facebook. The class series is offered through the Dublin Recreational Center for a $10 administrative fee payable to DRC. Seniors will learn how to use Facebook to connect to family, find old classmates and stay connected to friends living near and far. We will continue offering these types of classes to seniors based on public interest.
Recent Blog Posts
- Hootsuite Your Onramp for Social Media Efficiency
- Part II on How smartphones inject efficiency into work
- How mobile devices inject efficiency into social media work
- Five tips for giving your personal brand a hand
- Number of seniors surfing the net surging
- Skype Enhancing Education’s Three R’s
- Facebook statistics continue to astound
- BYOT: Whose technology will rule the workplace?
- Cool Accessories for Your iPad
- New trends emerge from SXSW 25